Things actually came out this week!
A lot of things, actually.
- Mario Super Sluggers
- It’s a first party Wii game! Sequel to the Gamecube title and the Nintendorks Pick of the Week®.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play
- EA’s yearly golf title, this time endorsed by a Christ figure. (Also on: everything.)
- Freddi Fish: Kelp Seed Mystery
- You know what lives in kelp? Otters. Fuck yeah.
- Pajama Sam in Don’t Fear the Dark
- Use the Wii remote to show on the doll where he touched you.
- Spy Fox in Dry Cereal
- Generally revolves around attempts at counterespionage to protect those lucky charms.
- Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
- Formerly titled “Imagine: Iraqi Insurgent”
- An utterly fantastic minimalist platformer that is probably the most pure distillation of the genre possible. Get it. (Also on: XBLA, PSP, PC)
- Harvest Moon Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon on an island. Hopefully, there is a stylus-based pineapple cutting minigame.
- MLB Power Pros 2008
- DS version of the previoulsy discussed Wii baseball game.
- Digimon World Championship
- My money’s on Shoe!
- From the Abyss
- Japanese RPG from prolific Japanese RPG maker Atlus.
- Garfield’s Fun Fest
- This game would probably be more entertaining if
Garfield’s speech bubbles the game card was removed.
- My Chinese Coach
- Includes a minigame wherein the player’s age is falsified retrospectively in the Chinese media.
- Pictionary for DS. Unfortunately named, as it sounds like it’s trying to sell you a thing that came with your DS.
- The Sims 2: Apartment Pets
- Depending on the terms of your SimLease, your SimLandlord might evict you when your new apartment pet is discovered. (Also on: PC, Mac)
- Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli
- Despite extensive research, I cannot confirm that “Trofeo Pirelli” is not a foodstuff.