- If you wanted this PS3/360 racer to look like an N64 game and have less-than-ideal control options, then look no further!
Who buys this kind of game for the DS?
- Quick Yoga Training
- Ubisoft hopes this will be more successful than the series’ previous entry, Meandering Yoga Training.
- The Cheetah Girls: Passport to Stardom
- I really wish I knew what the Cheetah Girls were, so I could come up with a joke beyond “I’d give them the passport to my stardom!”
- Rock Blast
- I bet this puzzle game with a generic premise was once Windows shareware, or maybe even a flash game.
- Little League World Series 2008
- I’m going to go out on a limb and guess this is a cheaply made sports title that has characters that look like Miis and doesn’t even do baseball better than Wii Sports’ pedestrian attempt.
: APPARENTLY, previously mentioned
Wii shovelware Summer Olympics
and King of Clubs
were pushed back to this week, so you can continue to not buy them.
ALSO, Order Up, which I previously made fun of, is apparently worth a glance. I have begun to leverage my contacts within the industry (Gamefly) in order to get my hands on a copy so that I might review it properly.